PDA

View Full Version : [Gac]:JumpToLetter([letter])

VicVonDoom
June 7th, 2009, 10:42 AM
I can't get this to work with any characters prior to the letter 'u' (upper or lower case)...

LUA on Release code is... For letter 'w'....

mygacl:JumpToLetter('w')
Doesn't seem to work for letters A-T? Works ok for U-Z????

Is it me again?!

Rob H
June 7th, 2009, 02:45 PM
hmm... do you have any oddly named albums in your collection between V & W?

jwilson56
June 7th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Never had a problem with this myself.

VicVonDoom
June 7th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I'm not sure I was clear on post#1...
The gac stuff is based on the newpro ccf, but i think the keyboard lua is the same in flatstyle.

Working Chars..
u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

NonWorking Chars..
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t

When i say they don't work, i mean the character is correct and corresponds to the pressed button, the 'jump to' starts sorting but does not find anything so returns to the start.
Like i say it works fine for letters u-z???

Maybe its my JRMC view schemes, (the newpro responds the same way on my system) Could anyone sanity check their view schemes?

Solosid
June 7th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Hi Jim,

how do I show the view schemes in JRMC?

cheers

Mark

jwilson56
June 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM
In the download section one of my Nowplaying files has a tutorial for setting up view schemes for JRMC v10 or 11 but it should give you some idea for the newer versions as well.

Rob H
June 8th, 2009, 08:35 AM

Maybe its my JRMC view schemes, (the newpro responds the same way on my system) Could anyone sanity check their view schemes?

Ah, now that really is odd! Sorry, I misread your original message. I can't think why that wouldn't work, I shall try to investigate.

maxthebuilder
June 8th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Try to disable
"Ignore articles (a, am, the)" in JRMC
Options/Tree&View/Sorting

--max

I'm not sure I was clear on post#1...
The gac stuff is based on the newpro ccf, but i think the keyboard lua is the same in flatstyle.

Working Chars..
u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

NonWorking Chars..
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t

When i say they don't work, i mean the character is correct and corresponds to the pressed button, the 'jump to' starts sorting but does not find anything so returns to the start.

VicVonDoom
June 8th, 2009, 01:32 PM
:D Nice one Max!!!! :D

I know that you had trouble with this many moons ago, so thanks for the tip - It works a treat now.

Thats what i like about this forum (and the software of course) - Someone will know.......

Might it be an idea to start a sticky thread for setting up JRMC for the default CCFs that come with NR? Its solid once working 100% but for newbies (& old newbies) setup can be a real PITA,
Something with screenshots and the little tweaks like this one, etc....

Cheers again lads!