PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible too....

mpg732
July 31st, 2009, 12:24 PM
Ok, what I got is as follows, Netremote 2, Girder 3.3 and USBIRT. What I was to know if you can increase the speed of repeat function. The problem I have is that my Amp does not have a serial port. So to increase or decrease volume I can only do that by IR. The repeat function is way to slow and it takes a long time to turn up or down the volume. So can I increase the speed of the repeat function.

Mike

Rob H
July 31st, 2009, 06:49 PM
I would suggest for volume controls that you use Girder passthrough for the IR, that should be fast enough. If you're already using passthrough then I'm afraid that currently there's no way of speeding up the repeat rate.

mpg732
August 2nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
Ok, on the PPC I went into the add-ons, found the IR and set it to girder passthrough. I then learned an Ir command to a button using the Netremote designer. Uploaded the it to the PPC. I can not get the usbirt to transmit the IR. If I launch the same CCF on the pc and set the Ir add-on to direct it sends the Ir command just fine. An thoughts on whan I am doing wrong?

Mike

Rob H
August 2nd, 2009, 07:54 PM
Does it work if you use Girder passthrough on the PC version of NR?

mpg732
August 3rd, 2009, 01:11 PM
NO, It does not...

Rob H
August 3rd, 2009, 01:31 PM
Okay, I hope I know what's happening here!

In Girder, open the Component Manager, expand the Communications section on the left. Select NetRemote and then the IR Passthrough tab. Select USB UIRT as the passthrough device.

mpg732
August 6th, 2009, 07:11 PM
were do you find this in G3.3. I looked for thes settings but could not find them.

jwilson56
August 6th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Why not upgrade to Girder 5?

Rob H
August 6th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Ah, sorry, hadn't noticed you were using G3.3 - I haven't used that for quite some time, so I'm not at all sure where you'd find it.