PDA

View Full Version : Cant work out how to use new version

nurowolf
August 15th, 2009, 04:52 AM
OK - so I down loaded the latest version of NR Designer. But for the life of me I can not work out how to add an image to a button.

When I mouse of the button in the Tree - I get a pop-up of the image that I am currently using - but I cannot find any options to open a gallery.

I checked the help file that came with the new version and it is still giving the same advice as for the old version (ie double click on the button)

Please help - this is frustrating. I know this is meant to be a better version that previous - but I cannot work it out.

Rob H
August 15th, 2009, 12:00 PM
You should see the Properties pane beneath the tree. Click on the States/Appearances property and a popup will open that lets you add images and change state rules etc.

On the left hand side of the window there should also be a vertical tab for the component gallery.

nurowolf
August 15th, 2009, 09:32 PM
OK - thanks got. Finding I am having to adjust a great deal more than I expected.

I guess that is progress for you.

Rob H
August 16th, 2009, 07:05 AM
I guess it can take a bit of getting used to, however there are advantages to this method. The property grid is always available, all changes are undoable at a finer level of detail, and property changes can be applied to multiple elements in one go