PDA

View Full Version : Help with MediaBridge

mpg732
August 30th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Last night I switched to a new computer, running Xp Media Center. I reinstalled Netremote, and mediabridge. Now every time I restart the computer mediabridge gives me an error that it cant load the plugin. then It tells me to select witch media player I would like to use. I keep setting it to use WMA11, but every time I restart the computer I get this error, I tried uninstalling both MediaBridge and WMA 11 and reinstalling both, but I still get the error. After I get the error, I get another message telling me to choose whitch media play I want to use. I can select WMA and click on refresh media libary, then it works fine until I restart the computer.

ANY IDEAS ON THIS ONE............... HOW CAN I FIX IT?????????????????????

Rob H
August 31st, 2009, 09:01 AM
Is there any more detail in the error message? Do you have a Mediabridge.log in your Program Files\Promixis\NetRemote Mediabridge folder?

mpg732
August 31st, 2009, 10:19 PM
No log. and no more info to give.

Rob H
September 1st, 2009, 09:30 AM
Can you post the NetRemoteServer.exe.config file here? From the Mediabridge folder.

mpg732
September 1st, 2009, 11:12 AM
Is this what you want?

Rob H
September 1st, 2009, 12:17 PM
No, I was looking for NetRemoteServer.exe.config - it may not be present though.

Here's a zipped version of mine. It should enable logging, just unzip it to the Mediabridge folder and restart MB.

mpg732
September 1st, 2009, 08:35 PM
after I unzip and restart mediabridge, do I need to do any thing? or just restart the computer to get the error and upload it?

Rob H
September 2nd, 2009, 05:55 AM
Just restart the computer and upload the log file if it fails to talk to WMP11