PDA

View Full Version : Help

mpg732
December 18th, 2009, 02:58 PM
I was haveing problems with netremote designer. Everytime opened the action list of any button in any cff, the program will lock up. and gives me an error. So I tried to uninstall and reinstall and did not solve the problem. So then I tried to uninstall both designer, netremote and media bridge. After i uninstall media bridge, every time I restart the computer, mediabridge keeps opening. Why is that and how do iget rid of all traces of netremote off the computer, so I can reinstall fresh. I also can not delete the folder media bridge was installed in.

Rob H
December 19th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Mediabridge keeps opening - that's very strange. Try turning off the start with windows option on the main Mediabridge window and reboot. You should then be able to reinstall.

What was the error message you got in NRD when trying to edit an action list? Make sure you're using the latest version of NRD from the first message in the NRD forum.

mpg732
December 19th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the info. However, I decided to reload windows. I was due. LOL. I dont remember what the error message was. All I can tell you is that once I opened the action list for any buttons on any cff. I could not close the window. I had to restart the pc. I couldnt even bring up task manager to close down the program. Regarding mediabridge. I ran the uninstall program. It went through the process with no errrors. but when I restarted the computer media bridge was still running on the computer. When I went to add and remove programs, media bridge was no longer listed. I could not delete the folder off the hard drive either. when you uninstall media bridge, shouldnt that remove the program?

Rob H
December 20th, 2009, 07:05 AM
The uninstall certainly should have removed everything, it's very odd that it didn't.

I think the action list problem sounds like you were running an older version of NRD, but if you weren't then it needs to be fixed.