PDA

View Full Version : Cover art not changing

mpg732
January 30th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Ok, running xp, WMP11, set mediabridge to use WMP11 for my music. Most of my songs show cover art in WMP11. Running mce_120x768. When I play one of my playlist, Netremote will load the first songs cover art, but will not load any other cover art, it just stays on the first cover art loaded. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Rob H
January 30th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Sounds like something is resetting the number of covers shown. I'd need to see the Lua code you're using.

mpg732
February 1st, 2010, 12:48 PM
Im useing the same luna code that cam with mce_120x768, which came with Netremote. I solved the problem by switching to J Rivers jutebox. I also tried winamp, and that work too but like Jrivers better. It must be an issue with WMP 11.

Rob H
February 1st, 2010, 01:02 PM
Odd, but probably not hugely surprising, JRMC is a much better fit, and doesn't require the caching that happens with most other players.

mpg732
February 1st, 2010, 04:27 PM
ok, well im not useing JRMC, im useing the free jRiver Jukebox. I set mediabridge to JRMC and click refresh, but it does not see jukebox until I restarted the computer. Then every thing worked. Mediabridge opened jukebox and then mimised it. Netremote sees the play list's. I dont see anu reason to but JRMC, if all im useing it for is music....

Rob H
February 1st, 2010, 05:25 PM
Indeed, I use that on one of my media playing PCs to. There's no real difference between JRMC and JRMJ as far as MediaBridge is concerned.