PDA

View Full Version : Moving Group cuts off contained buttons

tdemelle
April 19th, 2010, 10:53 AM
I have a group of buttons that I am attempting to adjust the position of on my homepage. When I select the group and move it manually with the mouse, it seems as though there's a mask channel associated with the group that is getting left behind and obscuring parts of the grouped buttons. I get the same result when entering numeric values into the location field.

Image attached.

On a related note, is there a way to show the location of a group relative to world coordinates? So for example, I'd expect 0, 0 to be at either direct center or the upper left corner. In the case of my group it seems as though 0,0 represents where the group was initially created.

tdemelle
April 19th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Solved my problem. I had a frame inside a frame. The mask was the bounding box of the parent frame that wasn't moving as I moved the child frame.

Rob H
April 19th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Glad you've worked that one out.

In my development build you get a sort of tooltip at the top right of any moving element that shows bother the absolute and relative coordinates of the element - I thought that was in the latest released build, but maybe not.