View Full Version : Moving Group cuts off contained buttons

April 19th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I have a group of buttons that I am attempting to adjust the position of on my homepage. When I select the group and move it manually with the mouse, it seems as though there's a mask channel associated with the group that is getting left behind and obscuring parts of the grouped buttons. I get the same result when entering numeric values into the location field.

Image attached.

On a related note, is there a way to show the location of a group relative to world coordinates? So for example, I'd expect 0, 0 to be at either direct center or the upper left corner. In the case of my group it seems as though 0,0 represents where the group was initially created.

April 19th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Solved my problem. I had a frame inside a frame. The mask was the bounding box of the parent frame that wasn't moving as I moved the child frame.

Rob H
April 19th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Glad you've worked that one out.

In my development build you get a sort of tooltip at the top right of any moving element that shows bother the absolute and relative coordinates of the element - I thought that was in the latest released build, but maybe not.