PDA

View Full Version : Weather info in Nowplaying-flatstyle.ccf

mdeman
April 24th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Hi

I decided to start using the Nowplaying-flatstyle.ccf as a base for my own ccf, I'm struggling to get the weather information to work. Can anyone give me a hint how to do this.

Thanks
Marcel

jwilson56
April 24th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Weather is a pay subscription from Promixis. Did you pay for it?

http://promixis.com/weather.php

mdeman
April 24th, 2010, 03:59 PM
ok that explains it

Thanks didn't know

harleydude
April 24th, 2010, 08:31 PM
John,

Have you tried the AccuWeather plug-in with the Flatstyle.ccf? If, so and it works, I would not mind posting it.

Rick

jwilson56
April 24th, 2010, 10:26 PM
I am using your Accuweather plugin for my Now Playing skin in my house and it works great. I testing it on the Now Playing Flatstyle skin I released also and it worked fine.

I was not sure when you were going to release it (if at all).

It should at the very least be donationware as it is a nice plugin (not that I have seen donations pouring in but you never know).

mdeman
April 29th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I just found out that the weather plugin is going to be discontinued. So i guess the accuweather plugin is my second option? Is there any help available for me on how to set this up?

Thanks
marcel

jwilson56
April 29th, 2010, 01:58 PM
I talked to harleydude and he said he will post something about it next week. I think it is good enough to be a pay for plugin at a small fee but we shall see... maybe donationware... just hope people are more generous than they have been for others.

mdeman
April 29th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks

I will have absolutely no problem donating for this.

Marcel

sirbooker
May 29th, 2010, 10:14 PM
John,

Have you tried the AccuWeather plug-in with the Flatstyle.ccf? If, so and it works, I would not mind posting it.

Rick

Rick have you given any further thought to making this available
to others.

paul.

jwilson56
June 2nd, 2010, 12:31 PM
Rick your plugin works fine with the original Flat as well as my Now Playing Flatstyle CCF.

harleydude
June 10th, 2010, 11:01 PM
mdeman and sirbooker check PM.

yamy125
June 12th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Interested in progress here also Rick - have there been any further plans to release your plugin?

Cheers