PDA

View Full Version : NR 2.0 - Seven MCE

chlore
May 4th, 2010, 05:03 AM
Hello

I use NR 2.0 on a seven 32 bit with MCE and a Dell axim x50V with the defaut mce_480x640 ccf file. I use a bluetooth connection.

Mediabridge is working with the Vista MCE option selected.

This is working quite well but I'got some problems :

- NR don't see any video nor photo (on PPC and on PC) but they are on MCE (I refreshed media library sevals times, added new folders, ...) but no problem to get songs list.

- on my PPC I've only one (the same) cover for all songs (the cover of the first one in the list). It's the same with PC NR but ok in MCE
EDIT : I added all my originals CD from a NAS (wave files with cover album (jpg) in each album directory) : MCE gets the covers and ... NetRemote (PC and PPC) too !! So there is a problem with the mp3 (mp3 samples from seven)

Did I make something wrong, miss something or this is because NR is not working as it might be with Seven MCE ?

thanks for your help.

Rob H
May 4th, 2010, 06:38 PM
I'll try to check this tomorrow.

kkhui
July 23rd, 2010, 05:12 PM
Hi there,

Did you make sure the Tag info in the MP3? For some of my MP3, the tag info (Album art, song title... etc) might be missing during the transfer or download process.

I recall sometime I need to use Tag Editor program to add the ablum art back to the MP3 in order for my MCE (Win 7) to show. You can check out the Tag info for cover art problem. Hope that helps.

tmorten
July 28th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Chlore, did your issue get resolved? I'm using MediaBridge and NetRemote successfully with Windows Media Center 7, so hopefully it's just a configuration issue.

Cheers,
Tim

chlore
September 26th, 2010, 02:14 AM
Sorry, I gave up my tries.

@kktui : as said my music is in "wav" format not (actualy) in mp3 with the album cover art in each directory : 7MC understand this but not NR (so NR gets informations from the file not from 7MC. But I will convert my files to mp3

Now I have time to finalize my project. I will inform you if I have problems

Thanks for your answers.

tmorten
September 26th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Yes, for album covers I believe that MediaBridge expects the cover art to be in the same folder with the music. You don't need to convert the music format though: .WAV, .WMA, etc. just get played by the media player -- NetRemote/MediaBridge shouldn't care about the codec.

Best,
Tim