PDA

View Full Version : see movies from mymovies or media browser database

justinm001
May 26th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I see that everythings setup to use dvd profiler but I use mymovies or mediabrowser which puts xml info and dvd covers inside each movie folder. Is there any way I could have netremote find the movies that are in seperate folders then find the xml and image then have it show on a dvd page full of only dvd images? Also if I could have it link to the trailer that would be a plus.

davidsetton
May 26th, 2010, 10:11 PM
I see that everythings setup to use dvd profiler but I use mymovies or mediabrowser which puts xml info and dvd covers inside each movie folder. Is there any way I could have netremote find the movies that are in seperate folders then find the xml and image then have it show on a dvd page full of only dvd images? Also if I could have it link to the trailer that would be a plus.

This would be a great idea. I use mediabrowser also and have all of my movie with an xml file inside of a folder for each movie.

justinm001
May 27th, 2010, 07:41 AM
apparently a LOT of people use mymovies and mediabrowser. Even if I can find a way to just have it display the dvd covers then I can click it to pull up the info on the HTPC and hit play if its what I'd like to watch.