PDA

View Full Version : Girder

thilo78
July 9th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I've just bought Girder5 and am having trouble getting this working with USB-UIRT. :confused:
Though pressing buttons on various remote control handsets causes the USB-UIRT's red LED to flash (which is presumably good), Girder5 doesn't appear to be receiving these .

I use Windows 7 64-bit: current USB-UIRT drivers are: v2.02.16.

With Girder 3.2.9 there was USBUIRT.dll in the device setting, but now i see only "My USB-UIRT driver-Xbox", maybe the driver is not good, or maybe IR code transmit by the USB-UIRT is not is not manage in my system ?

Thanks for your help !,
Thierry R

thilo78
July 9th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I have changed the settings of the "Component Manager"; it get back the signal transmission with the "USB-UIRT" Ir code :rolleyes:

But i can not use " Capture" in any Windows command :confused:
I spend hours and hours, but nothing !!!

No problem with XP, but now it's impossible with SEVEN. Even with pre-release Girder 5.0.11 build 547

Rob H
July 10th, 2010, 07:20 AM
But i can not use " Capture" in any Windows command :confused:
I spend hours and hours, but nothing !!!

I'm not clear what you mean here - are you trying to send IR signals out from the USB-UIRT, or control another program with it?

thilo78
July 10th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Now i think it's ok this the USB-IURT, the trouble is in Girder5 Command Capture !

I will post my problem in another thread (the "capture command doesn't work in my system = Windows7 64bits , MediaCenter for Windows7, or MPC-HC, or MediaPayer12 for Windows7.

thank you