PDA

View Full Version : Reflections - New Interface

harleydude
October 20th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Well it has been some time since I have worked on my touchscreen interface. This time I decided on something new. I looked around at various different types of setups, from CQC, HomeSeer and MainLobby. I quickly realized that none of them could provide me with the type of interface and integration I was looking for.

Promixis, you are leap years ahead of the rest with integration with Girder and the various media players out there. I just hope that you realize that and continue to improve NR and NRD to show that you have earned the well deserved credit.

So here is the start of my new touchscreen ccf.

harleydude
October 20th, 2010, 01:11 AM
To start things off, here are the weather screens that I have come up with so far.

tmorten
October 22nd, 2010, 12:17 PM
Nice work!

jumbodogs
October 27th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Looks very nice. I have been thinking about changing up my skin also. I like the clean look you got going. If I do make another skin its going to be based on function over looks. I think that is why I really like what you got so far.

harleydude
October 27th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Thanks.

I opted to the KISS principle on this one. My wife was a bit intimidated by my LCARS interface with all the stuff on the screen. I enjoyed that one, but with this one I wanted simple and clean.

More screens to come soon, Security and Music hopefully this weekend.

jwilson56
January 7th, 2011, 09:14 PM
When are you going to start working on this again? Looking good so far

harleydude
January 10th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I need to tidy up a few things on the Security page and will then post it. Still working on the MediaBridge screens, can't seem to decide which direction to settle on for it.

Thanks for asking.

AKsor
February 15th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Looking Good nice and simple

harleydude
February 24th, 2011, 10:51 PM
I have been working on my Reminders component for Girder and decided to throw in a screen for them in NR. Still a bit rough, but it is a start.

jumbodogs
February 25th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Looks great. Let me know if you need help testing that plugin :)