PDA

View Full Version : help with JRiver Media Center

mpg732
November 11th, 2010, 12:05 PM
I am using Netremote Media Center CFF that comes with netremote. I have Jriver Media Center 15 working. I am able to do every thing I need to do but for one thing. Fast farward video's. I would like to know if any one knows a Media Bridge command that will allow me to FF and RR videos. Thanks Mike

mpg732
November 17th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Bump, can any one help????

rpalmer68
November 18th, 2010, 12:25 AM
I not sure that there will be one, unless Mediabridge can send the left/right arrow keypresses. (I assume you want to use the skip forward/back x seconds not FF/REW?)

I use netremote to trigger girder to send the /mcc commands to skip forward and back the number of seconds I want. Are you using Girder?

Richard

mpg732
November 18th, 2010, 04:30 PM
I figured it out, if you go to C:\Program Files\ J River\Media Center (version)\Data\Extras\Girder, you will find both a ReadMe file's and sample girder files that will help you with all the control's of JRiver Media Center. You need to activate, I believe it was the "winmessenger" or some thing close to that name for the Plug-in with in Girder. I'm not at home right now so I will check later if that is the name of the Plug-in. The sample Girder files do not work until you fix the "target" of each sample command. Then all works great. I can FF and RR, open and close parts of the programs, choose zones. Very happy with it now.