pfeifer
January 7th, 2011, 02:03 PM
The following function work fine is the CCF are loaded in pc

function monitor_myhome(sandro)
c = gip.Open('192.168.1.35',20000)
c:Callback(2, '##', 1000, mycb)
c:Write('*99*1##')
end

not if the same ccf and lua file work on my Samsung Omnia mobile with windows mobile 6.1.

Do I put a specific call for the gip library?

Thanks

Sandro

pfeifer
January 11th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Sorry , but my question it's very simple.

GIP work or not on mobile?

Thanks

Sandro

pfeifer
January 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM
6 days without answer?

What mean?

pfeifer
January 14th, 2011, 06:47 AM
It's very incredible.

I asked a ppc support and don't receive it.... Dead, oh yes..
:-(

I solved myself.

I put outside the function the following code

c = gip.Open('192.168.1.35',20000)
c:Callback(2, '##', 1000, mycb)
c:Write('*99*1##')

and the GIP work very well on my Mobile phone.

Bad, bad, bad. Please chose other solution becouse, the people here are focused on their personal business and don't are able to follow and support our investments.

Peccato

Sandro

tmorten
January 14th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Glad to hear that you worked out your problem, and sorry to hear that you were frustrated to not get a response.

This is an open forum for the community to communicate with other users. Promixis staff are also here to help. For the most part, this is a pretty effective combination.

The purpose of this forum is NOT to create the expectation that an engineer is going to drop what they're doing to research an API question for you in any kind of fixed timeframe. If you are in a hurry, there is an option for paid support which I encourage you to take advantage of.

Please feel free to PM me if you want to talk about this further. You are very mistaken if you think we at Promixis don't care about your "investment", and I do not appreciate the tone of your post.

Thanks,
Tim