PDA

View Full Version : Frame Issues

mpg732
January 19th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Let me see if I can enplane this correctly. I have a frame on one of my pages with in my CCF. Lets call that the "MAIN" Frame. This frame has 2 states, so I can hide and show it with a button command. With in the "MAIN" frame I have 2 other frames, one frame has 2 states, so I can hide and show that frame. Lets call this the "MIDDLE" Frame. On top of the "MIDDLE" Frame I have yet another frame that has only one state. Lets call that the "TOP" Frame. The "TOP" Frame is used for a boarder graphic the surrounds the "MIDDLE" Frame. The "TOP frame is placed with in the "MAIN" Frame and is positioned to over lap the "MIDDLE" Frame edges. So what I want to happen is that as I change the State of the "MIDDLE" Frame, the "TOP" Frame remains visitable on top of the "MIDDLE" Frame to hid the edges of the "MIDDLE" Frame.

The problem I have is that when I set all this up with in designer save it and open Netremote, the layers of the two frames are not correct. With in designer, I have the "TOP" frame set all the way to the top and the "MIDDLE" Frame is set to the back. and it appears correctly in designer. When I open Netremote The "MIDDLE" Frame is always on top of the "TOP" Frame.

Any Ideas on how to fix this?

Mike

harleydude
January 19th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Can you post a sample ccf showing this? Maybe someone can better help you.

mpg732
January 20th, 2011, 05:42 PM
NA, after playing around with it, I was not able to fix the problem so I moved on. I can tell you that it seems that frames have layer issues if they have more then one state. It appears that having multiple states always brings that frame on top of every thing else. As for posting it, I have already figured out an alternative to the layout, If some one could tell me how to fix this I would go back and try again....