PDA

View Full Version : Pir-1 sdk v1.0.3

Garey
July 1st, 2013, 04:06 PM
I am using the PIR-1 with the downloaded SDK. I have had several problems linking against the SDK. My biggest problem is with the pir_learnCCF function. Most of the functions in the PIRLIB.lib are compiled without decorated names, however this function with a few others uses decorated naming. Also after using Microsoft's DUMPBIN to examine the library I see that the function in the .LIB has an extra parameter vs. the function as it is defined in the PIR-1.H header. Can I get an updated header file that will let me properly call this function?
I can make a few changes to the PIR-1.H file and get my test program to compile, but when I call the function the CCFLearnCB callback function is not called and when I exit the program there is an error generated somewhere in this DLL: boost_thread-vc90-mt-1_46_1.dll.

The send function seems to work fine. I used the trial version of Girder to learn the CCF codes for a remote and then used my test program to send the learned CCF, so I know the PIR-1 is working.

Thanks and best regards,
Garey