PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly getting List index out of bounds (0) on two computers!

Mastiff
July 17th, 2014, 05:34 AM
On one HDPC (Windows 7 64 bit) and my cabin server (Server 2008 R2 64 bits) I have the latest Girder 5.1. Suddenly they have both started to throw the error in the subject of this posting. When I click away the message box, it all seems to work.

Deactivating all the plug-ins didn't change anything. Is this a known error, or what? I have not installed any Windows update packages in the time this started (I turn off automatic install and do it to test computers first after a few bad updates earlier), so that's not the reason. And the hardware on those two computers is pretty different, they're both Intel, but one is an Xeon, and the other one's a regular i7.

Edit: Suddenly saw that the Log Display is messed up. It's not showing anything, but I can click on the items that are hidden, and I will see that something is marked. But not what's marked. It may be related, but the error message comes even if I start hidden, so it doesn't show the log display.

Mastiff
July 19th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Everybody has a summer holiday, no more automation for a week or two? :cool:

Mastiff
August 6th, 2014, 03:45 AM
Or even three? :eek:

Ron
August 6th, 2014, 06:02 PM
I was out for a conference in Kansas City. Anyway try to hit reset interface in the view menu. I think that might help.

Mastiff
August 7th, 2014, 03:03 AM
No worries, Ron. I was just trying to entertain myself while waiting for an answer! :o Hope the conference was rewarding! At least your suggestion was, that worked! Thanks a lot, mate! :cool:

Ron
August 7th, 2014, 07:18 AM
Glad it worked!

Yeah the conference was good, it's always nice to be invited to talk about your product ( PEAC in this case )

Mastiff
August 7th, 2014, 07:20 AM
Sure, I can imagine that must be cool! :) Of course I originally asked three weeks ago, but I know I could have PM'ed you to get an answer faster, I just figured you were off to Holland or something.

Ron
August 7th, 2014, 07:22 AM
3 weeks :) yikes, talk about a good turn-around time for answers.

I believe at that time I was out with the family. Anyway as you realized just ping me with a witty remark to get an answer if at first you don't hear.

Mastiff
August 7th, 2014, 07:24 AM
I guess I was scared by the "No support through PM"... :D Yeah, if it had been urgent I would have. But everything sort of slows down in the summer...