PDA

View Full Version : Event payload within email actions?

rickerdo
May 12th, 2015, 09:57 PM
Is it possible to expose an event payload in an email action, or is this something that must be done via a scripting action?

Ron
May 13th, 2015, 06:30 AM
I've updated the plugin to now parse the string to expand stuff between square brackets. I'll try to put out a release so you can use it, with some docs on the square bracket notation.

rickerdo
May 13th, 2015, 09:04 AM
I've updated the plugin to now parse the string to expand stuff between square brackets. I'll try to put out a release so you can use it, with some docs on the square bracket notation.

Your support is second to none. Thank you!

Ron
May 13th, 2015, 01:07 PM
You are welcome! Tell your friends :)

Ron
May 13th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Next release is building now...

rickerdo
May 14th, 2015, 11:21 AM
I think I figured out the square brackets syntax, but docs are always most helpful.

Thanks for the quick turn around too. I'm sure others will make use of this feature as well.

Ron
May 15th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Did I forget to hit export on the manual before the release? It should be under "Actions -> Square Bracket Notation".

rickerdo
May 15th, 2015, 05:32 PM
It's there. Two things: 1. I didn't upgrade my Windows "client", 2. I never think to check the Windows help file.

Thanks!

Ron
May 15th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Ah ok. Well it's typically a good idea to upgrade both, and the manual included is more up-to-date than the website. I'm trying to streamline the website manual update into the release process, but it's not yet there.