PDA

View Full Version : Use BROADLINK RM2 on GIRDER

forumfab
June 26th, 2015, 02:02 AM
Hi Dears GIRDER Users

It's now possible to use the BROADLINK RM2 with GIRDER

We Build RM COMMANDER BUILDER TOOLS as a generic tool taht can record codes for 433 mhz, 315 mhz and infrared

The recording codes can then be integrated like LINUX BASH scripts, but can also be send as DOS command line, that can be use with GIRDER

Regards

Ron
June 26th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Hey there, we usually don't allow advertisement on our site. Can you send me a PM with the link to your Girder plugin?

forumfab
June 27th, 2015, 01:58 AM
Hey there, we usually don't allow advertisement on our site. Can you send me a PM with the link to your Girder plugin?

Hi Ron,

First of all, thanks to take a little of your time to answer to my topic

About my topic, it's not advertisement, in the sense that i have nothing to sales and that my software is fully free

I am a regular user of GIRDER, and i did try some week ago to use girder for LINUX, and was very sad to see that there was no plugin for USB IURT

A the ssame time i did create a software to use the BROADLINK RM2, which can send and received IR, and 433, 315 Radio codes

It's not a plugin in the usual sens of GIRDER, it's a software that permit to create codes , and send them , in the forme of command line throught scripts on LINUX, and DOS command line on windows

That all, but it's can be usefull for the GIRDER user

OK, then the link

Impossible to send you the link of the web site of this application ( impossible for people that don't have send more than 10 topics)

Thank for all

Fabien