PDA

View Full Version : Transfer and filter IR commands to device

MarBe
December 26th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Hi, I need filter IR commands from my remote. The idee is to use IR transmitter, cover the IR receiver at device and with help Girder transmit all IR commands, except filterred.
Is then possible:
- trigger script on any IR command?
- resend this command to IR output?
At script I will filter the commands, that should not pass to device.
Thank you

MarBe
January 3rd, 2016, 08:18 AM
Now I can generate event handler and trigger script at any IR code receiving. Is possible to convert events hex code to CCF with the script?

Ron
January 4th, 2016, 08:57 AM
In non-learning mode you cannot generate CCFs. The required data has been hashed internally. We can expose something with more information but what we'll never have here is the modulation frequency. You could guess it at 38kHz and be right for about 90% of the remotes out there.

If you want to do something now -and- you only have a limited number of IR signals you are resending you can learn all the IR codes manually and hook the appropriate events to them. This will be the most accurate way of doing things (though some labor involved).

MarBe
January 4th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Hi Ron, thanks, but I find it now to complicated. Next to resolve will be repeating command from remote controller, thats is not possible to work with this way.
Thanks