PDA

View Full Version : Promixis server on RPI hang on Z-Wave command on non existing device

MarBe
January 9th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Hi, I experimented with Z-Wave devices. First I add my RaZberry as secondary controller to Fibaro HC2. It wordek well. Then I added next secondary controller Vera to Fibaro. After it stop on RaZbery work the Z-Wave controller - if I try to send command, stop server communicate with front-end and helps only restart.
Therefore the bug is I think - if at z-wave is non existing device, and server has to control it, then the back-end stop working.
How can I now renew the function?

MarBe
January 9th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Ones more, on restart the back-end server start, I can connect to it, but after short time it handup and I get no response from it. I dont know, what can I do now...
On terminating the service I get only this

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo /opt/girder/Girder6Service -terminate
Girder License Path "/opt/girder/qt/etc/xdg/Promixis/"
The service could not be stopped. (Connection refused)

MarBe
January 11th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Some more testing and Im now sure, that girder stop execute actions tree on non existing z-wave device on not enabled plugin.
If the plugin is enabled, then the server hang up.
Is possible set some timeout and error handling on communication with Z-Wave modul?
Thank you

Ron
January 11th, 2016, 10:08 AM
If the Z-Wave device is gone it will timeout, but it will take a bit as Girder tries to communicate with it. But missing Z-Wave modules slow down Z-Wave networks, you should avoid that.