PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it possible to use payloads in LUA timers in any way?

Mastiff
January 25th, 2016, 01:38 PM
I have a setup to change temperatures in the rooms from a website and timers, and I have changed it all around. But it doesn't work with the timers, it seems it doesn't like payloads. This is what a timer looks like:

Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1 = scheduler.Create('SettTermostatmodus','6','modus', '1',18)
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Day OfWeekTask(1, 1, 14, 00, scheduler.INFINITE) --mandag
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Day OfWeekTask(1, 2, 12, 00, scheduler.INFINITE) --tirsdag
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Day OfWeekTask(1, 3, 14, 00, scheduler.INFINITE) --onsdag
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Day OfWeekTask(1, 4, 14, 00, scheduler.INFINITE) --torsdag
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Day OfWeekTask(1, 5, 14, 00, scheduler.INFINITE) --fredag
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Day OfWeekTask(1, 6, 08, 00, scheduler.INFINITE) --lørdag
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Day OfWeekTask(1, 0, 08, 00, scheduler.INFINITE) --søndag
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Sta rt()
Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Romtimer6_ 1 = Temperaturstyring.Timere.Termostatmodus.Seks_1:Lis tProperties()

From that I hoped I would get a trigger SettTermostatmodus with the paylods 6, modus and 1 as a Girder event (18). But I don't. I get only SettTermostatmodus with 6 as the source. So If it's impossible to use payloads in timers, how should I best do it? Is it possible to use a partial payload as a trigger and then parse the full payload?