PDA

View Full Version : g6 rpi not loading

yonu
March 20th, 2016, 07:53 PM
quick question my working install of G^ started randomly shutting down so I updated it to the newest build now I am unable to get it to load. I have deleted all the config files and done a complete reinstall of the G6 package but it still won't run.

Any ideas,
Yonu

yonu
March 20th, 2016, 08:32 PM
ok I did another remove of G6 and went and made sure it removed the files then reinstalled it now I get
./Girder6: error while loading shared libraries: libQt5WebKitWidgets.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

where do I find these files

yonu
April 1st, 2016, 09:06 AM
Well it turned out the problem was somehow OS related I ended up reinstalling the OS and it installed and loaded but when I run the ./Girder6 all I get after entering serial is it saying connecting and this over and over in the terminal window

GirderComServerHandler::error / socket error= QAbstractSocket::NetworkError server= false errorstr= "QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Invalid name"

Thanks,
Yonu

yonu
April 1st, 2016, 10:43 AM
well I havn't gpot the local client to work but I did manage to get the service working and able to access it using the remote client

Ron
April 1st, 2016, 10:49 AM
Sorry about that trouble. I've just received the RPI3 and will build Girder for that and see if I can get an updated build shipped soon.