PDA

View Full Version : Zoltrix Genie-TV Support..

Ron
October 13th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Sure if someone programs it.

Yvonus
God we have difficulties adding support for those remote bunlded with grab cards.

You have to know that some fellow did code some kind of generic Bt8xx-driven-remote plugin. Available in the download section.

There's another thread http://www.girder.nl/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=124&forum=3

May be you can easily modifiy the existing to support the Zoltrix ?

Yvonus
Mark ; that's why I wrote "may be" :wink:

However, if you ever got a chance to look at btRemote page, then you'll see the huge number of supported cards.

I'm sure Borg hasn't got all of them so there must be a major generic part to the code.

Also, he's suggesting to add new remotes by reporting to him a bunch of GPIO register values only.

That's why I think it might be not so complicated to add support for non WinTV200 cards.

But no, I don't code so, yes, I shouldn't make any comment on the easyness (or not) to code a feature :wink:

Mark F
Are you volunteering to change the code, Yvonus? If not, "easily modify" seems like a rather LARGE assumption on your part, don't you think? :wink:

We need a developer with the grab card to develop the plugin for it. I don't have a grab card that supports a remote so I can't.

Sorry.

blacky
Hey... would it be possible to have support for the Zoltrix Genie-TV remote control? The SDK for the Zoltrix Genie-TV card and remote is on the web site... I would like to see it supported by girder though.