View Full Version : "Page Up" button? What Special Key in the pull-do

August 22nd, 2003, 04:57 PM
Thanks for reading this post.

I would like to map a remote button to the keyboard's "Page Up" key. I can not find this in the "Special Key" pull-down menu. Is it under a different name? I tried to use NUMPAD9 (because that has the "Page Up" in it on the keyboard) but that did not work successfully. Perhaps there is a doc online that explains what each "Special Key" is? I can't find it if there is.

Any help is appreciated.

August 22nd, 2003, 04:59 PM
In Microsoft speak, page up and page down are named "Prior" and "Next" respectively.