PDA

View Full Version : How to make Girder and BSPlayer work

pnavarro
September 10th, 2003, 08:57 AM
After several tries I made Girder and BSPlayer work together. This is how to do it:

Let's do the Pause command:

- Activate the SendMessage Plugin
- Go to the plugins tab of the command, select SendMessage and press the Target button: Select Class Name, type BSPlayer and press OK
- On the Settings Button you must enter Message number: 1026, wParam: 21 and lParam: 0 (The correct message is 1026, I've seen lots of info about people entering 1024, which is WM_USER, but if you read carefully the bsp.h file it says WM_USER + 2)

That's it. BSPlayer will receive the PAUSE command. Get a list of wParams from the bsp.h file, which is in the SDK folder of BSPlayer's installation.

Play: 20, Pause: 21, Stop: 22

Hope you find this information useful.
Pedro

-laureus-
September 11th, 2003, 12:20 PM
hey, thanks for the info.
works perfect. just what i was looking for.

cipela
November 27th, 2003, 04:20 PM
i have problems with this? ? is there something i'm doing wrong or is there any other way of doing this?

first i cannot open movie(wParam:63) if no movie has been loaded.... it just won't open "open" dialog, and when i do it manualy and start movie, other command work (pause, play, stop...)- but when i try wParam: 63(OpenMov) or wParam: 61(OpenAud) it opens dialog and blocks all other commands sent (from my remote) during "open" dialog presence ??!? Dialog is waiting for input, and if i for example press few keys on remote - events are not send (i checked this with logger plugin)... but after closing "Open" dialog, or selecting file and pressing OK, all events get executed immediately ?! This is not only problem with remote events, i tryed sending random events with event.exe and everything is blocked during Open dialog?

Shortcut solution (my favourite) doesn't work in Bsplayer v1.0 :(

Can anyone please suggest any other possible solution..?

thanks.
-damir

Bitmonster
November 27th, 2003, 06:11 PM
@cipela
Try to set the plugin from SendMessage to PostMessage..

cipela
November 28th, 2003, 06:17 AM
well ... i don't know how to do this? ? Is there plugin called PostMesage (if - then i didnt find it) ? ,,. on it is option in SendMessage ? ...can you explain me exactly what you had in mind...

thanks

cipela
November 28th, 2003, 07:05 AM
Ive come to one possible solution (a little primitive but...) , and that is to - on event send an execute command: even.exe and send 26000000 at device 202 (which corresponds to pressing L on keyboard) ... i could not test this because i dont know how to execute command with additional switches? ...

what i need to do exactly is execute this--> "event.exe 26000000 202 -silent"

thanks.

Bitmonster
November 28th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Get the newest SendMessage plugin and tick the checkbox "Use Post Message instead of Send Message" under it's settings.

cipela
November 28th, 2003, 05:26 PM
?? i dont see that option - and i didn't find where i can download any version other than 1.53 (which comes with girder 3.2.9) ?? I've found one separate plugin called PostMessage - but it dosnt work :(
:(

Bitmonster
November 28th, 2003, 05:29 PM
http://www.girder.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5286

cipela
November 28th, 2003, 06:03 PM
i followed that link but it only thing left on that site to download is Girder 3.2.9b ..so i've download it and discovered that it is same version as one i have :( .. 1.53 :cry:

.. can you please send it to my e-mail:dddddd@net.hr

... i wonder why this version wasn't included in latest girder since it's obvious (by that post you linked it with (2001)) that this version has been out for awhile...

thanks.
Damir

Bitmonster
November 28th, 2003, 06:14 PM
The new plugin is from Oct 09, 2003 so it was posted after Girder's 3.2.9b release.

Anyway, the link is dead and I will notify Ron. Email is on the way.

cipela
November 29th, 2003, 06:29 PM
thanx Bitmonster...

PostMessage fixed that error of blocking other events... but one problem remained... I could not open 'open dialog' if no movies are loaded ...

..but then i tryed again oldschool shortcut-key solution ... and to my surprise it worked (but only if "send to foreground task" is checked)
:wink:

Tiesto
February 25th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Hey did anyone make girder to work in Progdvb so when you press button 5, the channel 5 appears, something like direct channel access, is it possible?