PDA

View Full Version : need programer in bay area install netremote

ajf
November 16th, 2004, 01:33 PM
HI,
I would like to pay a developer to get my home up and running with netremote on some IPAQ's and a PC that will be my music server. Also there will be a multi room receiver that will send tunes to a few zones.
Is there anyone in the San Francisco area that would like to make some bucks to do this?

Thanks.
Al Frazier

Ben S
November 16th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Do you pay travel expenses? :)

Jlee
November 16th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Ben, behave yourself. You do not have the time for this. You need to spend your time making nice new features for us!

p.s. ajf - Do you pay travel expenses and provide digs? I'm in South Yorkshire, England so it shouldn't be too much for a flight out. :D

Mastiff
November 17th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Hey, I can do you one better: Norway- Bay Area - 1000 dollars in travel expenses! But then you'll get one of the longest running NetRemote users, and my multi-zone knowhow at the same time!

ajf
November 17th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Verry funny you guys!
But I realy would rather come over to Europe and maybe spend a weekend in Amsterdam. I do not think my wife would appove.

I reqally do need some one to set this up for me in the San Francisco area. NetRemote is a bit to hard for me to setup because it is so flexable that it can do way more things then I need and I do not know Girder also.

Thanks anyway.

Al

Mastiff
November 17th, 2004, 02:42 PM
A suggestion: Perhaps you could get somebody to set it up by remote? Let them uUse RealVNC on the computers you're setting it up on while you're talking to them on the phone about what you want.

Cocophone
November 17th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I have had good luck with Tight VNC.