PDA

View Full Version : using Java api?

elicaf
January 6th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I have downloaded the java api, I need to be able to send IR codes to a USB-UIRT from a web page, but although I have the api, I'm not sure where to go with it.
Could people give me advice on this, anything that would help get me started. This seems to be the only website with information on Girder, but any searches I have performed don't bring up the answers I am looking for.

for example: If I put two links on a web page for volume up and volume down, what codes do I use to get Girder to send IR codes through the USB IR?

Or where can I look to get examples on this? I am trying to learn Java to do this web project, so it is difficult for me to tie it all together until I can try and look at some examples. It would really help me if someone could point me in the right direction for this.

Promixis
January 6th, 2005, 04:47 PM
I haven't used it but if you search here using java you will find some useful info.

elicaf
January 7th, 2005, 03:49 AM
I have done a few searches on Java for the forum, but I cannot find any information on coding the Girder. Does anyone have a small example?