Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: MediaBridge 2.0 beta

Ben,

Did you have a chance to eview the log file I uploaded?
    Thx, Dan

Onwards and Upwards!
    http://www.danward.co.uk

Yes, I have. Can you remove the logfile and run MediaBridge again, attempting to reproduce? It now should log the actual requests that came in, so I can figure out the GAC "Input String was not in a correct format" errors and the GPL errors.

Just posted rev 25, which corrects an issue with WMP and playlists which cannot be fetched through WMP's COM interface.

If you are having trouble with WMP's playlists, please install this version and let me know if this corrects your problems.

Ben, I've discovered that the problem I refer to above happens if you have this line in the config file and you have MC set to start in full screen mode.
    Code:
    		<add key="HidePlayer" value="1"/>
    JLee
    OpusNR & JLee CCF/GML available in the downloads section.

Twit - can you confirm JLee's assessment? Is this also your configuration?

I'm not sure how we can best handle this, so we might add this as a known issue for now. If you choose to start in fullscreen, please set HidePlayer to 0 to avoid this issue.

I was just about to say I could not get it to do this anymore then realized my JRMC start in full screen was not ticked.

BUT yes if I start in fullscreen then it happens. I run my JRMC in theater view (full screen).

Later
    Simon.

Okay, because this is something that needs to be corrected in JRMC, we'll add it as a known issue for now.

I've just uploaded rev 26, which should work-around some problems that WMP sometimes has fetching files over the COM interface.

Other than that, I believe all is well. There were 20 downloads of rev 25, is anyone else having any troubles? I know a few people are having trouble connecting, but I believe they might be network related. Other than connection problems, is there anything else outstanding for anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben S
    Other than connection problems, is there anything else outstanding for anyone?
    Nope - I had no MB problems with rev 25

Brian

Not had any problems so far, althou I have done no proper testing of it.
    Thx, Dan

Onwards and Upwards!
    http://www.danward.co.uk

Thanks everyone.

At this time, the beta of MediaBridge 2 is complete. I've removed the downloadable version from the start of this thread so as to avoid confusion.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132