Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Real" WinAmp Definition Download

Default "Real" WinAmp Definition Download

Love the new interface in Girder. I was just wondering when the "real" WinAmp definition file will be available for download in the GUI? I'm amazed if this becomes a large scale feature, the "user friendly-ness" of it would be amazing. Download definition file, add remote, assign remote to definition, and you're done.

That's the idea. I'll see if I can upload the winamp def.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Wow, that would be great. I'm trying to get used to the new interface. I tried defining my own trigger events, but I was having issues. My remote is currently using two codes per key, so I have to assign two events to each command. It's a time consuming process.

Just out of couriousity, what's the best way to use Girder to control Windows XP? Basically, I just want control of the mouse (and mouse buttons), and up, down, left, right, in case I need to launch any programs.

A generic X-10 remote, like the ATI Remote Wonder seems to fit your bill pretty well.
    Tor - managing director of the Cinema Inferno home theater and multi-zone sound system with Girder running the show in the back, NetRemote as the GUI and Media Center 17, PowerDVD and ZoomPlayer as playback software
    Hobsyssel mastiffs: http://www.hobsyssel.no

Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff
    A generic X-10 remote, like the ATI Remote Wonder seems to fit your bill pretty well.
    Sorry, I should have explained a little better. I currently have a Harmony 880 remote, and was wondering how I would go about setting up Girder to control Windows XP. I have the 880 set up to "emulate" codes coming from a Hauppauge remote control (uses it's IR codes), so I just need that remote mapped to a definition for Windows XP.

what IR receiver are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C
    what IR receiver are you using?
    USB-UIRT

Have you used the add remote wizard?

Yeah, did that, but don't know how to really setup a definition for Windows XP.

what do you want to do with xp?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast