Thread: "Restart NetRemote automatically..." Bug/Feature

Default "Restart NetRemote automatically..." Bug/Feature

Hi, I'm currently running the V1.5 Beta, but this is a problem I have noticed in all NR versions for PPC.

The "Restart NetRemote automatically when returning from suspend" option in the NR Properties window is not persistent and the checkbox becomes enabled every time NR is started.

Can you please consider making this option persistent so that I don't have to go into properties and disable it every time I start NR, thanks!
    peterjwhite

"Consider" making it persistent? It's supposed to be persistent. This is obviously a bug in the 1.5 beta.

It's been there longer than that for me...
    Tor - managing director of the Cinema Inferno home theater and multi-zone sound system with Girder running the show in the back, NetRemote as the GUI and Media Center 17, PowerDVD and ZoomPlayer as playback software
    Hobsyssel mastiffs: http://www.hobsyssel.no

The checkbox staying checked, Mastiff, or it starting on restart? I thought it seemed to be starting on restart on WM 5, but that the checkbox was right.

If I remove the check in the checkbox, it comes back the next time I start NetRemote. It may actually only be the checkbox, because if I suspend the PPC and then turn it on again, I will still be on the same page of the CCF. And I assume that if NetRemote actually restarts, it will go back to the front page of the CCF. Or will it?
    Tor - managing director of the Cinema Inferno home theater and multi-zone sound system with Girder running the show in the back, NetRemote as the GUI and Media Center 17, PowerDVD and ZoomPlayer as playback software
    Hobsyssel mastiffs: http://www.hobsyssel.no

Hi Ben, I remember the bug being around even before the beta, I just didn't bother to report it before...
    peterjwhite

Ok, thanks Peter. We'll investigate and correct for the next beta.