Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arcam AVP700 serial control question

Hi Rob- just wondering if you've had any time to tinker with the Arcam driver. I noticed my attachments are now gone since the site incident, should I re-post?

Not had a chance to look at this yet I'm afraid Kurt. Mike's been keeping me busy doing other things. No need to repost since you sent me the Arcam stuff along with your CCF didn't you? Incidentally, I've not been able to reproduce the crashes that you've been getting, although I did find something unusual with a debug build of NR - may not be related though.
    --Rob

Thanks Rob- Ya that's right I did email you my stuff, but not sure if I posted the Arcam docs here or sent them in email. I work too much, early alzheimers is setting in....

So I'm still having the crashes, it's way odd. The only thing I see happening prior to a crash is the MB exception log entry, and weather updates from Girder. Do you think a weather update to the NR client could be a cause?

Anyway, hopefully Mike to free up your time (pleeease mike!!)- I'm sure working on my driver is not your idea of fun, but I would super greatly appreciate it. If I even had a remote chance of where to begin to figure it all out for the NR display of status / vol / etc, believe me I would have done so.....

Hi Kurt,

Would like to know exactly the errors you are seeing. We are working very hard to torture test NR and to iron out the few remaining issues. There is a definite issue in the NR Girder plugin we have not nailed yet.

Hi Mike- I've been regularly posting everything here in a thread I started: http://www.promixis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14365

Let me know what else I can do to assist

Hi guys- Again requesting help with setting up visible feedback in NR for my Arcam. At least for volume / mute / on / off ?

Mike.... Rob... Bueller..... anyone have time to help?

Sorry Kurt, most of my efforts of late have been directed toward reproducing the crashes you've been experiencing. I'll try to get to this device this week.
    --Rob

no worries Rob- fixing that damn crash is pretty important! Do you have any idea on what might be causing it or does my situation seem unique?

It's related to networking somehow, but beyond that I'm a little stumped

When it crashes, do you get the standard windows error dialog?

If you do then you should be able to get more information about the error from it. Apologies if you've already posted that information.
    --Rob

Yep, standard windows error dialogue- I did post it before but I'll put it up again next time I get a crash.
    I've been posting all of my logs / info here in the NR forum: http://www.promixis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14365
    Last edited by kurtlewis; May 22nd, 2006 at 11:53 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345