Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Girder 3.2 alpha 1,2,....

Quote Originally Posted by RonB
    Well I have no clue why this is, the antirepeat really works as advertised now, the event is timestamped when it enters Girder and compared to the old timestamp. Mind you, the antirepeat works on a per-action basis not on a per event basis maybe this is your mistake.
    Could it be that my plugin is firing off additional commands (PostMessage) during one execution and Girder see those as the "last command" when it's time to check for antirepeat?

Well of course girder will see this key if your irman sees it. I have no clue why it beeps though.
    I was able to fix this in the hardware settings for IRman. The IR Speed was too fast.

The commands that you trigger from an action plugin with a postmessage will not adhere to the anti-repeat. Which is the way it is supposed to be. Only events generated by a hardware plugin will go through the anti repeat check.

Please give more information on the exact problem.
    I'm not sure what more information I can give. It only happens in my longest multigroup which involves my plugin. If I press real quick it executes once, if I hold slightly longer, it will execute twice despite a long antirepeat. I have tried to reproduce it for you outside PowerDVD, but had no luck yet. It's not a huge problem, I can press quickly. I'll look into it more another day.

Ron, you have a somewhat urgent update in your mailbox.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345