Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ocelot Plugin Beta Release

Hoox - did some more testing and I think the problem is solved;
    I changed applications I was using to create the Virtual Serial Port (from Lantronix Device Com Manager to EterLogic VSPE) which seemed to solve the problem.

Thxs for giving me some clues...

Good to know that it works with these adapters. I have to admit that the many commands failures didn't seem promising.

Version 1.1.5 is uploaded in first post.

Fixes/changes:

- The DM devices were not updated after a reconnection.

- The 'Switch COM Port with C-MAX' feature from this examples GML should noticeably reduce the CPU time for all events, as it doesn't use any Window Conditional.

- The 'Ocelot Lua' group in the GML shows how to do custom devices handlers.
    They are primarily useful to limit the number of Girder Events for devices that have a value changing frequently (e.g. analog values).
    So you can define any conditions before triggering the default Girder Events, or not use them at all. The CPU usage is then lower, as there are less GML lookups, etc.

Version 1.1.6:

- Fixes the behaviour with incomplete responses. They generated false events in some circumstances.

- Added the licensing terms (LGPL).

Default Ocelot Plugin Manual / Learn IR problem

I see several references in the forums to an Ocelot plugin manual, but so far have been unable to locate one. Is this available anywhere?

I'm having an issue where for some reason when I click on learn for IR codes Girder never recognizes a code. I actually created a GML on another computer where it worked fine, but when I moved to my HTPC there seems to be no learning. If I use CMAX, it learns the code and Girder also recognizes the codes learned from the other PC and fires events as usual usign that GML - just won't learn any - no log entry or anything.

I could very well have some setting wrong somewhere which is why I thought if there was a manual somewhere I could reference I may be able to figure it out.

Anyone have any idea as to how to slow down the polling for the Bobcat Humidity sensors? I use two of them and they fill up my logger screen with updates every few seconds. I am trying to optimize my setup and looking at what each function is taking in resources.

Thanks
    John

Now Playing skin creator

Girder 5.0 / Elk-M1EZ8 / Ocelot / SECU-16IR /SECU-16I / SECU-16 / BobCat Humidity
    JRMC 11.1 / M-Audio Delta 410 / Xitel HIFI Pro / Xitel HIFI Link
    NetRemote 2.0 / 6 Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total
    ELO 15" Touchscreen, Nokia 770 and Advent 3500PC Mobile PC 7" TS
    Droid 2 Global

Click here to visit my Nowplaying Showcase Blog

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567