Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girder 3.2 Alpha 6,....

In Girder 3.2 alpha, I can make Girder learn any event.
    When I'm running Winamp and use Girder to control volume, although the OSD option is turn on, no OSD pop up on screen.

Oops, my mistake, I mean that I can't make Girder 3.2 alpha learn any event, not "can" ops:

I'm using Girder 3.1.2e when I overwrite all file in Girder folder with the file in Girder 3.2 alpha 9 zip file. I change nothing and then I cant make Girder learn any event (at least I can't make Girder learn custom Girder Event). My previous version of Girder is working properly.
    I only use these plugin:
    * Hardware
    - DVDSpy
    - Keyboard
    * Software
    - Alarm timer
    - OSD PopUp
    - OSD Menu
    All are latest version

I did these steps to re-make the problem:
    1. Run Girder 3.2 alpha 9. (of course )
    2. Make new command (I choose Add command from popup menu).
    3. If you choose All from the combo box next to Learn Event button, press Learn Event and press a key (on keyboard, in my case), there's no problem.
    4. But if you choose Girder event from the combo box, press Learn Event button, type your command string (Not Girder default event, ex: 1234) and press Select, the dialoge disappear, butLearn Event button don't change state from Cancel Learn to Learn event.
    5. After that. Girder can_not learn any event. It also don't receive any input string like before.
    6. If you close Girder and run it again, everything back to normal.
    The OSD problem is related to the problem I show above
    Hope you can find out what is wrong with me (or Girder).

I've do that. The problem is from the keyboard plugin (the original one, from you). When it loaded, the problem appear

There another problem with built in OSD of Girder 3.2 alpha 9. I have Winamp loaded with DVDSpy general plugin. When I playing in Winamp, my volume OSD doesn't show up (although before Winamp load and play, it work normally)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234