Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Flatstyle Music and DM CCF

Default New Flatstyle Music and DM CCF

Hi All,

The .83 release of NetRemote includes a new interface which we call Flat. For those of you who have had enough of the glass look...

This CCF supports the Promixis Device Manager in Girder 5 (in alpha... open beta soon).

The main feature of the new CCF is auto page generation of devices from Girder. Currently, the new interface will auto build pages for

1. Lighting devices (X10, Insteon, HAI Lighting (UPB/ZWave Lighttrolier)
    2. HVAC devices
    3. Audio Receivers (Russound, Denon)
    4. Weather

Coming soon...

5. Security Areas
    6. Security Zones
    7. RSS feeds

and much more....

Please use this thread for the comments/questions/problems...

HI Mike!

This is looking really good :-)

I've got an issue though, there are no zones. As you know I've got the CAV6.6; In the DM web manager I see all zones, but I'm not able to select zones in the ccf. It just defaults to the first zone.
    The zones list is blank ie. no elements.

Had a look in the NetRemote variable inspector and DM.Reciver.ZoneSelection_1 through 5 had it's flag set to visible.

And on initial load the "Current source" label is blank and the current zone remains blank even after chaning source.

Regards,
    Morten

Nice looking skin!
    One little problem I bumped into -
    when I got to Library and select Tree View - the tree stays on top and blocks drop-down menus and popups. Tried (not too hard) to change the order in NRD but it didn't help...

Is there a ppc version?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Hi All,

The .83 release of NetRemote includes a new interface which we call Flat. For those of you who have had enough of the glass look...

This CCF supports the Promixis Device Manager in Girder 5 (in alpha... open beta soon).

PPC in the works.

The treeview covering the dropdown is an unfortunate thing but can't be helped at the moment. Hopefully in NR3 this will be fixed, it has to do with how NR draws the objects on the screen.

The PPC version is on the way, ETA later this week.

Cheers,
    Jens
    \"Video games don\'t affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we\'d all run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listen to repetitive music.\" - Kristian Wilson, CEO of Nintendo, 1989

hmm.. yes, it is unfortunate.. that's why the tree was moved a bit down I guess..
    Is there any way to get button styles for photoshop?
    Also where do you guys get the symbols for buttons (play, play, pause, etc)
    Can someone share?

When NR3 is due? G5?

thanks!
    mx

Quote Originally Posted by esajesa View Post
    The treeview covering the dropdown is an unfortunate thing but can't be helped at the moment. Hopefully in NR3 this will be fixed, it has to do with how NR draws the objects on the screen.

The PPC version is on the way, ETA later this week.

Cheers,
    Jens

NR 3 is only figment of our imagination at this time.

G5 is in alpha testing.

Is there a setup/readme file for this. I'm not getting any weather info and the lighting page is not showing my insteon stuff. Using g4 here. I do get a good connection.

The new CCF has a great look and will be a great help to many newbies for sure.

Just got 2 questions?
    I have the Insteon plugin running on Girder and works ok. How does this CCF build pages automatically? Doesn't seem to work for me.

Also I have a problem with the Library view. If I select for example in the Library panel the option VIEW-->LIST and then SORT-->Artist I always get AUDIO-VIDEO-IMAGES.
    Do I have to setup particular VIEWS in JRMC? Change the LUA?

thx for any help or suggestions

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS View Post
    Is there a setup/readme file for this. I'm not getting any weather info and the lighting page is not showing my insteon stuff. Using g4 here. I do get a good connection.
    You'll need G5 alpha for the lighting page to work as it uses the new DeviceManager. The same is true of the weather.
    --Rob

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast