Thread: Tira - No plugin at all.

Default Tira - No plugin at all.

...it's what I got. I was going along happily with Girder 3.3 until recently upgrading my HTPC (er, it was after a hdd crash, but anyway). Now I need to make my Tira work with Girder4. But even the buggy plug-ins that were available are gone from the Home-Electro site. The link that claims to be a Girder 4 plug-in takes the downloader to the old september 2004 3.3 plug-in.

Can someone please provide me the best plug-in available Girder 4. Or could the Girder folks be good enough to provide me a 3.3 download link?

I will, in the near future follow everyone else over to USB-UIRT, but I need something working now.

Thanks.

Try this one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Works perfect, you are a life saver. It is buggy as everyone says, but it'll get me by until I can get a USB-UIRT. I hate spending more money.

Default Tira plugin

Can u allow me to download the pluggin as well ? I'm stuck with a non working one.

Rong

It's in the message three up from this one. If you're logged in you should be able to see the attachment.
    --Rob

it a shame promixis documentation about supported device is not resume in "simple html pages" to help people to know which files (link exe dll version) have to be download and install to make promixis software communicate with external device.
    the way user have to find informations compatibility device compatible with promixis product waste time of kindly users and busy promixis developpers .

Default Tira-2 doesn't send the same IR code for the second time

Hi,

since I couldn't start a new thread I thought I should explain my problem by replying to this thread.

I am a new Tira-2.1 user and what I wanna do is to save TV remote control commands into Tira and use my Tira as a remote control. I am using Ginder3.2. I have no problem with creating a new IR command. when I test my command it works very well for the first try. but when I try to invoke the command for the second time nothing happens.

for example, I saved "Standby" IR code and when I test my command, it opens the TV from Standby mode. so it works fine. but when I test my command again, it should go back to Standby mode but instead it does nothing. I close my TV by using a TV's remote control instead. then I test my command again. and it works again. so it seems like it can work only when I try to open the TV. the same problem occurs for the other commands as well.

I will really appreciate if you can share your opinions/suggestions with me.

thanks in advance,
    Aysun

This is cool, my ancient thread is alive!

To answer your question though, alot or remotes cycle signals for the same thing (I've only seen two codes for the same function, I've heard of more). So learn both codes, by doing the learn once, then immediately again. Associate both events to your command.