Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Running NetRemote Designer on Vista

Default doh!

hmm seems you were right about the key thing, opened the program no probs this time that was weird....

however...I have tried deleting the cache previosly and it didn;t work (I recall reading that a few months ago) and was hoping that now some time has passd there may be some new ideas. have you any other thoughts as i am still having trouble with the windigs???

oh and thanks for hte prompt responce,

john
    Last edited by discojudd; May 22nd, 2008 at 07:20 AM. Reason: unclear responce (from me)

Can you confirm that it is definitely wingdings rather than wingdings2 or webdings?
    --Rob

Default windings

ok definatly wingings as verify by word, and to be sure i also followed your previous steps with no outcome.

thanks, john

Default any new thoughts???

Hi all it has been a couple of weeks andbody got any ideas???

I'm stumped by this one - I've only had it occur once in Vista and the above methods worked fine.

There will be a new version of NRD out in the next week or two which has a new UI and doesn't depend on the Pronto font as much - I can't promise a release date though.
    --Rob

Hi Rob, I wait in eage anticipation......any idea yet of the release date???

(have i mised it in my forum search??)

It's not out yet, but it should be soon - as I'm sure you can understand I don't want to release something with too many bugs. We're talking a major overhaul of the whole thing here.

I'm hoping we can release it this week.
    --Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12