Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Girder 5 Trial Extension.

My girder 5 latest version expired after 5 days or so....

Anyone has an extended serial for latest version of girder 5?

Thanks

Time to buy it perhaps? How long were you using your trial?
    Your stats show that your first posts started on June 9th, though you joined the forum May 19th, 2007.
    Last edited by quixote; July 20th, 2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling
    Beware of the robot.

I use girder 4 for 2-3 weeks , but some times freeze appear on Win7, after that i install girder 5 latest. I think that maxx 6 days it last on my comp.
    I think it's time to buy this one . Yesterday i update my Win7, maybe this is the cause, who know.

Thumbs up

I'm happy about your decision. Supporting the authors of the software pays their bills and encourages them to develop it further.
    Good luck with windows 7. Hopefully it's not the disaster vista was. If it's half-decent, I may even give microsoft another chance and buy it, even with the hefty price-tag they've put on it.
    Beware of the robot.

It's perfect Windows 7, really, is even better than Win XP SP2.
    My nephew has an old compaq laptop p3 800, 256 ddr ,40 gb, onboard intel, work 100% on win7
    Girder 3,4 crash sometimes on Win7, but latest 5 work very good, only crash when i enter 192.168.1.1 my router ip adress.
    I think it has something to do with Girder server.

Quote Originally Posted by reeven View Post
    It's perfect Windows 7, really, is even better than Win XP SP2.
    I'll believe that when I see it. Also, it's not that much of an accomplishment to be better than XP, if you ask me. If Microshaft didn't have everyone by the b@]]s for compatibility with software, I would switch to Linux in a fraction of a second.
    Beware of the robot.

I installed Girder 5 a couple of months ago. Never got a chance to use it. Downloaded the latest and installed and it looks like my key expired. I tried the name and key on the site here for an extension, but these posts are rather old, not sure that they would have worked anyway. Hoping to have a key that can be used for a couple days so that I could check functionality with my receiver and tv from my mce computer. If all works out I plan on purchasing, but would kinda like to validate before I purchase. You will likely be able to tell that I have had very little activity (unfortunately). Thanks

Eric

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678