Thread: Problem configuring the plugin for Vista Media Center

Default Problem configuring the plugin for Vista Media Center

Hello,

I've just downloaded and installed netRemote, but I'm not able to make it work.
    I have a PC with windows Vista.
    When I installed the program, I selected Vista Media Center, and looks like the installation for Media Bridge failed (it says "starting media center" but it does not open).
    I started Media Bridge in administrator mode, and select Windows Media Player, and it worked fine, but if I try to change to Vista Media Center, it fails again.

I've tried deinstalling and installing again, but it is always the same result: it works fine with windows media player, and fails with Vista Media Center.

Any idea on what should I do to fix the problem?

Thanks.

After install did you do a reboot?
    Ron
    No support through PM

Hello,

Yes, I reboot, and I think this is part of the problem, because the Media Bridge started automatically, and this means that it did not have administrator privileges.
    I started afterwards the media bridge as administrator, and I have been able to change successfully to Windows Media Player, but if I try to change to Vista Media centre it will not work. It does not open the media centre, and If I open it manually a message appears in media centre: "Media Bridge Link Ready", although the controls in the media bridge don't affect the Media centre.

Thank you,