Thread: Mediabridge Update Regarding Shuffle Please?

Default Mediabridge Update Regarding Shuffle Please?

Any news on the Mediabridge update regarding shuffle in JRMC now having three states? I just got a new update of MC and it reminded me that shuffle hasn't worked for me for a while now... I have to change it in MC itself as NR refuses to work with three states.

Repeat in MC also has three states but does seem to work by ignoring "Repeat Playing Now". Having "Repeat Playing Now" added to NR functionality would be useful but the shuffle breakdown is a pain as I can't even re-shuffle my tracklist.
    - John H
    * PROMIXIAN TO THE CORE! * (NetRemote2WholeHomePro + Girder5WholeHomePro + USB-UIRT + Touchscreens + WirelessControlSystems + ANNA) == AutomationHeaven
    - "IthinkI'mgoingtobantheuseofthespacebarinfuture..."

yup thats on my wish list too
    my LUA questions might suggest I have blond hair...
    ... in fact it's green

I'll add this to the to-do list.

Cheers,
    Tim

Thanks Tim
    I think the same issue applies to Repeat
    Cheers
    my LUA questions might suggest I have blond hair...
    ... in fact it's green

Repeat works but not the three state way. Shuffle doesn't work at all with the latest MC. That's one reason why I gave up with JRMC... That and the fact that the JRMC programmers never even bothered to reply when I asked why they didn't broadcast the song title and artist name when using Net Radio...

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=42181.0

I then found several others who had posted the same query and they too were ignored. Seems like other people have commented on the "If they don't like the question they just ignore it" situation too.

It's a shame... I was beginning to like JRMC and had even paid for it. What is worse was when I went to reinstall it after my server crash I got told my licence only covered 12 installs a year (I think it was that). If I buy something and have problems with hardware I don't want to get told that I have limited installs.

Not like the wonderful Promixis guys. They are the definition of "Good Customer Relations!"

In points out of 10 for Customer Relations...

JRMC: -1
    Promixis: 12

- John H
    * PROMIXIAN TO THE CORE! * (NetRemote2WholeHomePro + Girder5WholeHomePro + USB-UIRT + Touchscreens + WirelessControlSystems + ANNA) == AutomationHeaven
    - "IthinkI'mgoingtobantheuseofthespacebarinfuture..."

I just noticed this too...
    I do not actually use Shuffle, but I do have a button for it in my ccf. What I noticed is that sometimes for no particular reason it gets activated and I cannot deactivate it in NR - have to go to JRMC12...
    same goes for the Repeat..

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMorph View Post
    Any news on the Mediabridge update regarding shuffle in JRMC now having three states? I just got a new update of MC and it reminded me that shuffle hasn't worked for me for a while now... I have to change it in MC itself as NR refuses to work with three states.

Repeat in MC also has three states but does seem to work by ignoring "Repeat Playing Now". Having "Repeat Playing Now" added to NR functionality would be useful but the shuffle breakdown is a pain as I can't even re-shuffle my tracklist.