Thread: Defining Location of Flash Movie on PDA?

Default Defining Location of Flash Movie on PDA?

I'm trying to run a flash movie that I have put on my PDA. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to make it run because I can't figure out what directory to link to.

Is there a way to tell the flash plugin to load the flash from the directory that the CCF is in?
    - John H
    * PROMIXIAN TO THE CORE! * (NetRemote2WholeHomePro + Girder5WholeHomePro + USB-UIRT + Touchscreens + WirelessControlSystems + ANNA) == AutomationHeaven
    - "IthinkI'mgoingtobantheuseofthespacebarinfuture..."

Rob may know (if he's out there?) but if not, I'll see if I can find where it's reading it in the code.

Best,
    Tim

My guess is Rob is still up to his eyeballs with moving... It can be pretty hectic moving into a new house and you always lose stuff in the boxes until they are all unpacked.. plus he doesn't have his net access until tomorrow if I remember correctly.

It's not a rush... I thought I'd play with doing the PDA stuff while some of the roadblocks (bugs that is) were being removed that were preventing me do the XBMC stuff. Heh... I should have guessed that I'd hit a problem there too.

I seem to be plagued by probs recently and even the UPS deliveryman screwed up... Knocked on next door... got no answer and then posted a note through my door saying he couldn't deliver the parcel... TO ME!!

I was sitting about 5 foot from the door so I heard him knocking on my neighbours door and not mine. Idiot! Why then did he post the note through the right door is beyond me. I didn't even have my music on (I was reading a book at the time) so I heard everything.

I swear I have a jinx on me...
    - John H
    * PROMIXIAN TO THE CORE! * (NetRemote2WholeHomePro + Girder5WholeHomePro + USB-UIRT + Touchscreens + WirelessControlSystems + ANNA) == AutomationHeaven
    - "IthinkI'mgoingtobantheuseofthespacebarinfuture..."