Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: NetRemote 2

Hi, downloaded and verified that .104 fixes state problems, but IR passthrough to USB-UIRT still broken (LED light flashes but equipment doesn't respond to whatever garbled message is being send).

Also noticed that the alpha blending algoirthm seems to have changed - the shadows around the buttons in my CCFs are now much darker and more pronounced than before.
    peterjwhite

Cleaning up the IR (both for USB-UIRT and GlobalCache) is work in progress, so that will be one of the main changes for the next build. Apologies for the delay...

Best,
    Tim

Hi Tim, no problem with the delay, I still run NR1.0.0.44 on my primary PDA and NR2.x on a backup PDA for experimenting with the new versions.

Any comment on the alpha blending change in .104 for PDA? Basically it's as though the contrast is turned up making the darker areas super dark. No difference in alpha blending on the .104 for Windows desktop PC, except...

With .104 for both PDA and PC the MJB list boxes for Media Library and Playlist now display really weirdly... depending on the CCF and the state of the MediaBridge link they can display correctly, display in wrong colour, display in wrong location or not display at all. Going back to .99 fixes the MJB boxes but breaks fix for states.

BTW For reference my CCFs - PocketiTunes and PocketiTunesLite - are posted on the NetRemote skins download page.
    peterjwhite

Quote Originally Posted by sonata31 View Post
    An example ?

On my PC it's ok
    can someboby help me ?

Any comment on the alpha blending change in .104 for PDA?
    The alpha algorithm was reworked to fix an issue where some alpha images incrorrectly showed up white, and to fix an issue with "sparkles" in some alpha images. The current algorithm should be correct, but if you're seeing something that looks wrong, post an example and I'll bring it up in the debugger on this end.

With .104 for both PDA and PC the MJB list boxes for Media Library and Playlist now display really weirdly...
    I haven't ventured in to any of that code as yet, so I'll have to put together a sample and try to reproduce on this end. I'm not sure what might cause that.

Best,
    Tim

can someboby help me ?
    Here's what I do:

On the NetRemote side, I have four frames, each showing a progressively longer load bar. Each frame is normally invisible, but if iLoadBar is set to the index of the frame in question the appropriate frame will be visible. For example if iLoadBar is one, the first frame will be visible.

On the Girder side, I have four actions, each of which sets the value of iLoadBar in the NetRemote client to a different value. Here's an example of the action for showing the first frame:
    Code:
    local x = comserv.GetConnection( pld1 )
    local guid = x:RemoteInstance( )
    local client = NetRemote.LookupClient( guid )
    if client then

client:SetVariable( 'iLoadBar', 0 );

end;
    As I trigger IR codes in a macro, if I'm a quarter of the way through the macro, I call the appropriate action to update the load bar. Likewise for half-way, three quarters of the way, and completely done.

Voila, I get an animating load bar, that works on PC and PPC. This is a crude animation mechanism, and not something that I would hold up as an example of an elegant solution, but I can verify that it does work .

Best,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tmorten View Post
    Here's what I do:

On the NetRemote side, I have four frames, each showing a progressively longer load bar. Each frame is normally invisible, but if iLoadBar is set to the index of the frame in question the appropriate frame will be visible. For example if iLoadBar is one, the first frame will be visible.

On the Girder side, I have four actions, each of which sets the value of iLoadBar in the NetRemote client to a different value. Here's an example of the action for showing the first frame:
    Code:
    local x = comserv.GetConnection( pld1 )
    local guid = x:RemoteInstance( )
    local client = NetRemote.LookupClient( guid )
    if client then

client:SetVariable( 'iLoadBar', 0 );

end;
    As I trigger IR codes in a macro, if I'm a quarter of the way through the macro, I call the appropriate action to update the load bar. Likewise for half-way, three quarters of the way, and completely done.

Voila, I get an animating load bar, that works on PC and PPC. This is a crude animation mechanism, and not something that I would hold up as an example of an elegant solution, but I can verify that it does work .

Best,
    Tim
    Thank You for your response I will test it

Louis

Default Graphs do not display (using Marcels XGraph) in build 103

@tmorten
    Tim, a few weeks ago I told about the XGraph issue not showing on colored backgrounds
    http://www.promixis.com/forums/showp...&postcount=116

In the latest relaease (104) it was not fixed yet. Any idea when you will have a look at it? Now I can't keep up with the newer beta's because the Graphs are missing.
    Geert

The XGraph issue will get fixed, but I don't have a timeline as yet -- I will add it to the open issue list when I get back from my Christmas break. Have a happy holiday in the mean-time!

Best,
    Tim

Default Problem with Ratings and Media Centre 12

Just loaded .104 and my ratings GAC seems to have stopped working

i don't thinks its my CCF as the same problem appears in the flatstyle CCF

running ViSTA by the way
    Thanks
    my LUA questions might suggest I have blond hair...
    ... in fact it's green

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast