Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Issues (as of Build 124)

Definitely a good suggestion; I'll make a personal note (at some point we'll start a separate list to track requests for improvements, but not ready to open those floodgates yet ).

Best,
    Tim

Default Open Issues (as of Build 103)

I've updated the list at the beginning of this thread to include some new issues reported with build 103. Thanks again to everyone for letting us know what to address, and for your patience while we get the remaining kinks worked out. This latest build was a solid step in the right direction, and we will continue to hammer away until we get down to zero issues.

Best,
    Tim

I am still having issues with gwes.exe in .103 as per this post.

http://www.promixis.com/forums/showt...light=gwes.exe

Richard

The open issues list has been updated to include a number of issues that have been reported since the last update. We will continue posting interim releases as various items are addressed.

Best,
    Tim

Ok here is one problem that is plaguing me pertaining to my light control panel.

Above and below each slider I have a button to turn on and off the light. I use this an action like this:

Set variable to value (Fordrat8\X10\A14\Switch,On)

On all the lights switches that are dimmable it works fine as I can turn the light on and off. But on my SwitchLinc Fluorescent 600-Watts #2385W switches or any X10 appliance modules for that matter this will not work.

Any idea as to why?

John
    Last edited by jwilson56; October 24th, 2008 at 07:36 AM.

That's because for the dimmable lights NR (well the code in DM\Lighting.lua) will have registered variable watches for the values, so when you set them to On or Off that will be passed on to Girder.

If your buttons are entirely graphical (ie you're not displaying the name) then set the name to Fordrat8\X10\A14\Switch:On and use a Lua event action of DM.Auto.

If, on the other hand you are using the name field then use a regular Lua action and call
    Code:
    DM.SetValue([[Fordrat8\X10\A14]], 'Switch', 'On')
    Alternatively you could call
    Code:
    DM.RegisterVariableWatch([[Fordrat8\X10\A14\Switch]], DM.GetGirderInstance())
    --Rob

A few NRD issues:

1. When right mouse click on a frame and selecting Copy Actions, I receive an error dialog captured below. If I click Continue, I can resume what I was doing.

2. When coping a frame from one ccf file and pasting to another, if I deselect the frame that was just pasted, I can no longer select it again. I have to save the ccf, close it and then reopen it.

3. When copy/pasting buttons/frames that contain animated gifs, the images get corrupted in the pasted button/frame.

Thats it for now. Will post more if/when I see more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FrameCopyActions.png 
Views:	265 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	4622  
    Rick

Girder 6.0 - Elk M1 Gold - JRMC 11.1 w/ M-Audio Delta 410 - NetRemote - BlueIris DVR
    Girder 6 Plugins - Elk M1/EZ8, Pushover Connector and more on the way.

Visit My Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by harleydude View Post
    A few NRD issues:

1. When right mouse click on a frame and selecting Copy Actions, I receive an error dialog captured below. If I click Continue, I can resume what I was doing.

2. When coping a frame from one ccf file and pasting to another, if I deselect the frame that was just pasted, I can no longer select it again. I have to save the ccf, close it and then reopen it.

3. When copy/pasting buttons/frames that contain animated gifs, the images get corrupted in the pasted button/frame.

Thats it for now. Will post more if/when I see more.
    I have seen these as well....and reported a couple of them many moons ago....hehehe

John

Also be sure to include this bug... I believe it has to be in the core LUA files on not actually the Flat CCF.

http://www.promixis.com/forums/showt...=15757&page=11

John

Can anyone who has reported an issue in the list at the start of this thread please try build 118 from this message http://www.promixis.com/forums/showp...&postcount=258
    and let us know whether your issue has been addressed.

Similarly for NetRemote Designer build 1.1.0.48 from here http://www.promixis.com/forums/showp...41&postcount=1
    --Rob

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast