Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Issues (as of Build 124)

The Search bug is still there in 118
    Last edited by jwilson56; April 16th, 2008 at 12:03 PM.
    John

Now Playing skin creator

Girder 5.0 / Elk-M1EZ8 / Ocelot / SECU-16IR /SECU-16I / SECU-16 / BobCat Humidity
    JRMC 11.1 / M-Audio Delta 410 / Xitel HIFI Pro / Xitel HIFI Link
    NetRemote 2.0 / 6 Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total
    ELO 15" Touchscreen, Nokia 770 and Advent 3500PC Mobile PC 7" TS
    Droid 2 Global

Click here to visit my Nowplaying Showcase Blog

Default Save issue with NRD .48

I really like the new NRD, but I've noticed that sometimes when I make a change in the CCF, NRD doesn't realize that I need to save that change. The save icon in NRD is not active. I encountered this when I was changing where a button jumps to in the action list. I don't know if the problem is limitted to that or not.

I tried doing a save as, but that caused a problem because the LUA file was in use. When I tried to save it anyway I got an unhandled exception.

So far I like the other changes though.

-Jack

Thanks Jack, I'll take a look at that - the old version was a bit overkeen when it came to setting the changed flag, e.g. if you cancelled a dialog it would still set the changed flag, I'll take a look at changing jumps.
    --Rob

Default NRD .48 refresh variables problem

Open a new ccf, it populates the NetRemote Variables list, but if I click "Refresh Variables" it blanks them out and there is no information displayed.
    I hope you can fix this. I have become very reliant on this feature.

Thanks,
    Jack

That's odd, it's definitely not doing that here (although I'm using a slightly later build of NRD). How about Lua variables, is that the same?

Is this happening for anyone else?
    --Rob

Just to check, you are using build 118 of NR are you?
    --Rob

I was using build 118 when I saw the problem. I have gone back to build 103 and the older version of NRD for now and the problem has gone away.

I should probably add that I do not use Girder. I think sometimes I find problems that are not seen unless NR is used on its own (without Girder). It might not be relavent, but I thought I should mention it.

Default Same Problem and One more issue

Quote Originally Posted by JackatCV View Post
    I was using build 118 when I saw the problem. I have gone back to build 103 and the older version of NRD for now and the problem has gone away.

I should probably add that I do not use Girder. I think sometimes I find problems that are not seen unless NR is used on its own (without Girder). It might not be relavent, but I thought I should mention it.
    I wanted to confirm that I was having the same problem last night when using NR 118 and NRD 148.

I love the speed of build 118 when viewing my album covers on my pocket pc.

Another thing that I noticed was sometimes my pocket pc gets "overwhelmed" by netremote (if I jump around a lot album scrolling) and shuts down completely when using 118. I have to do a hard reset and re-install NR when this happens.

Thanks for all of your hard work. I can't wait until the "final" version of NR2 is complete!

David

Very strange. Could you try 118 again and take a screenshot if it still does it?
    --Rob

Default NRD screen shots

I have reinstalled NR118 and NRD48.

When I first load a CCF the various NR variable from that CCF apear in the NR variables list. If I click the refresh variables button without clicking anything in the NR CCF, the variables will remain in the NR variable list. However, if I click buttons in my NR CCF (causesing NR variables to change) then click "Refresh Variables" the screen blanks out. I have attempted to show this with the attached screen shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After-loadingNR.png 
Views:	260 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	4757   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After-clicking in NR.png 
Views:	258 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	4758  

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast