Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Open Issues (as of Build 124)

Thanks Rob. I must have my terminology wrong. Is it the "child" frame that gets repeated in the X and Y position as set in the "loop Frame"? Because setting what I described as the child frame to transparent fixed the problem. This is a fine work-around; no need to fix. I just hope its documented somewhere so others don't fall into the same trap.

For this CCF, I just made the child frame transparent and made the inner "background" frame larger and orange to replicate the look. You see, I had a problem with GIF images in the innermost frame becoming transparent in places. The fix I found was to put a opaque background behind it. Is this perhaps related to this "real" window you speak of?

I'm glad the workaround worked.

One possible alternative to using an opaque frame is to use an image instead that has a transparent border (or even just one transparent pixel in it somewhere) - or alternatively an image that has a small amount of alpha-transparency.
    --Rob

Unhappy

Just to confirm: This problem persists with 2.0.4127

Quote Originally Posted by owagner View Post
    After upgrading NetRemote on my IPAQ RX 1950 from 2.0.1.104 to 2.0.1.124, the colors in my CCF appear to be "shifted" (i.e. red turned to blue).

This effect persists after resaving the ccf with NRD 1.1.0.51.

The effect does NOT happen with the Win32 version of NetRemote.

The affected ccf file is attached.

Olli

bump..
    upgraded to 2.0.6.129 - the problem is still there...

Quote Originally Posted by maxthebuilder View Post
    Hello,
    I have 2 things to report:

1. "Jump to Letter" doesn't work correctly if there are titles with non-english characters in the names (?). It seems to stumble also on ".", "/" and such too.
    This, I believe, never worked correctly but I sure do hope for the fix.

(in my case it works only for letter from U to Z and strangely enough for all Cyrillic letters)

After struggling with the above for a while, I decided just to create a bunch of schemes in JRMC grouping my library according to Artist first letter.
    It worked but no quite. Here's the problem:

2. The above worked only for English characters. For Cyrillics, a statement like NetRemote.SetVariable('MP.ArtistsRoot',"Media Library\\NetRemote\\sArtist\\е-з") ("е-з" corresponds to JRMC scheme named in Cyrillic) doesn't get transmitted to JRMC correctly and NR just lists the whole library.

Related problem:

3. If I name buttons in cyrillic - the name shows up correctly in the Designer but is garbled in NR. Something is broken there (by the way, cyrillic is shown correctly for names like {MP.Artist})

I would really appreciate if these would be eventually fixed..
    Thanks!
    --max

Default Seconds are not displayed properly

Anyone else having problems with the way the seconds are diplayed for the clock function of netremote?

Instead of 01, 02, 03, 04 ......... for seconds, I am getting 1, 2, 3, 4 .....

David

File|Settings - change the time format to hh:mm:ss or HH:mm:ss if you want a 24-hour clock
    --Rob

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567