Thread: Bug: 2.0.0.102 PRE - Buttons over Animated Items

Exclamation Bug: 2.0.0.102 PRE - Buttons over Animated Items

I added a slider onto my form and found that when my onscreen keyboard pops up the buttons that are over the slider no longer work. Remove the slider and the buttons on the keyboard work again. I can even operate the slider under the keyboard even though the slider isn't visible

Could this be related to why you can't click through transparent buttons like the Avid text strings on ListManager buttons that I've been experiencing? It seems that even though the buttons are drawn in the correct order the operating priority is out of whack!
    - John H
    * PROMIXIAN TO THE CORE! * (NetRemote2WholeHomePro + Girder5WholeHomePro + USB-UIRT + Touchscreens + WirelessControlSystems + ANNA) == AutomationHeaven
    - "IthinkI'mgoingtobantheuseofthespacebarinfuture..."

Lightbulb

OK... this was part my problem... the keyboard was toggled off in NRD so when I re-added the slider in question it appeared over the top... so in NRD it displayed fine.

Now in NR itself it was displaying in the wrong order... The slider SHOULD have appeared over the keyboard but even though it was working correctly it was the drawing level that was wrong. Seems my surmise was the wrong way around heh.

Makes a change for NRD to put one over on NR doesn't it... There was NR blaming NRD and NRD had it right all along.

It's still a bug though... even if not the one I thought.
    - John H
    * PROMIXIAN TO THE CORE! * (NetRemote2WholeHomePro + Girder5WholeHomePro + USB-UIRT + Touchscreens + WirelessControlSystems + ANNA) == AutomationHeaven
    - "IthinkI'mgoingtobantheuseofthespacebarinfuture..."

Added to the open issue list.

Cheers,
    Tim