Thread: XBMC Interface Preview

Talking XBMC Interface Preview

Well after a LONG time trying to figure out why I couldn't get ListManager working for me, good old Rob tracked it down to an errant space at the end of the button text. A space that drove me insane nearly... heh

Anyway, I've got the first version working now.... Here is a link to the work-in-progress picture of the main screen. Click on the pic to get a full size version (1280x1024).

It's probably going to change a lot before it's finished but at least a major part of the code is working now... thanks to Rob and Ron and various others.
    - John H
    * PROMIXIAN TO THE CORE! * (NetRemote2WholeHomePro + Girder5WholeHomePro + USB-UIRT + Touchscreens + WirelessControlSystems + ANNA) == AutomationHeaven
    - "IthinkI'mgoingtobantheuseofthespacebarinfuture..."

Looking good.
    --Rob

I forgot to mention that the "Playlists" title is blurred due to it being a flash graphic that mimics a TV with a low signal. The main XMBC logo goes like that when the xbox goes offline so I know that it needs turning on. I tried using an LED but I couldn't tell what color it was (between red and green) clear enough. The blurring XBMC logo works a lot better.

I love how you can mix and match alpha blurred images and add shadows over buttons that animate. NR2 is damn good stuff when it works right.

Check out the new sig Rob... Just for you hehe.
    - John H
    * PROMIXIAN TO THE CORE! * (NetRemote2WholeHomePro + Girder5WholeHomePro + USB-UIRT + Touchscreens + WirelessControlSystems + ANNA) == AutomationHeaven
    - "IthinkI'mgoingtobantheuseofthespacebarinfuture..."

Ah, very nice.

Love the sig
    --Rob

Very nice looking (particularly the album art, but the rest looks good too )!

Cheers,
    Tim

Lovellllly...I am a recent xbmc convert how can I get my hands on this beauty?

love to trail it or beta it with my xbox and girder setup.....have not implemented my NR yet as have been getting my multizone stuff working and xbmc to me blows anything else away at a low cost too.

is this Netremote to girder to http api or is it a web interface using the http api for xbmc directly?

This is a killer if it works with music and can turn my zone on off and control zone amp volume....
    Last edited by rickd; December 9th, 2007 at 08:43 PM.
    Rickd

Way cooool Neo!
    But where did your green oval go? I thought that got fixed. Or does it appear only during some navigation action?

Hi,

Currently playing with the trial version, I use XBMC on my main HTPC as well as 4 other xbox1's round the house.

Has this interface had any progress?

Thanks

Gav

Any reason the pic is no longer available?
    LazyAutomtion
    www.lazyautomation.com

la·zy [ley-zee] - Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
    au·to·ma·tion [aw-tuh-mey-shuh n] - The automatic operation or control of equipment, a process, or a system.

It's presumably because NeoMorph has removed it from his website
    --Rob