Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: X10 and DM??

Quote Originally Posted by mhwlng View Post
    I think that the LWM1(micro module) is two-way, but I haven't wired any switches to it, so can't test it.

I don't know about the LD11(din-rail) ? (again, no switches wired) probably one-way

the LW11G (switch) is one-way also. (I normally don't press the button so don't need two-way...)

all three are soft-on/soft-off

Marcel
    Thanks Marcel, might have to look at replacing my LM12s with one of the LD11s and wire them up somehow.

Although Girder "should" be able to control LM12 correctly

Rob/Ron any progress on this please?

Cheers
    Richard

I also have a number of LM12's that cannot be dimmed!
    They are used as standard (not dimmable) switches.
    They are controlled with a CM11 PC controller.
    All X10 hardware I use at home is made by Marmitek (220VAC).

I hope this is issue is resolved very soon, as I absolutely love to use my iPhone/Girder 5 combo for house control.

Actually, I am on day 4 of my 30-day trial and I will purchase Girder 5 as soon as LM12 functionality is restored.

Sergios
    Last edited by winware2000; March 15th, 2008 at 11:17 AM.

Somebody/anybody????

Will this be resolved in the next release??

Thanks
    Richard

I don't think any work has been done on this so after Robs last answer, it is unlikely to be solved. Also as you have seen these units don't support direct setting of the levels which makes it quite hard to hook them into our system and work well. Sorry since the hardware is limited we can't fix it in code

If you have a great idea on how to fix this I am all ears.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    I don't think any work has been done on this so after Robs last answer, it is unlikely to be solved. Also as you have seen these units don't support direct setting of the levels which makes it quite hard to hook them into our system and work well. Sorry since the hardware is limited we can't fix it in code

If you have a great idea on how to fix this I am all ears.

But it used to work until the last release... I'd be happy just to have the old functionality back.

It used to go to 100% and then just step down to the desired level, but for some reason the stepping down just doesn't work properly now.

Richard
    Last edited by rpalmer68; April 21st, 2008 at 09:29 PM.

I just did a little testing, tried looking at the x10-work.lua, but it really is beyond my knowledge.

What I found is setting a DIM Action of 1 Step dimmed the LM12 down to 0, while a step size of 16 dimmed only a little.

To me this is the opposite of what it should be, so maybe this is a clue as to why it's no longer working properly when setting a Level % in the device manager actions.

Could the dimming levels be reversed somewhere/somehow?

Richard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567