Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: NetRemote Designer 2.0.0 BETA

Make sure you have the latest built I guess
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	properties.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	6046  
    John

Now Playing skin creator

Girder 5.0 / Elk-M1EZ8 / Ocelot / SECU-16IR /SECU-16I / SECU-16 / BobCat Humidity
    JRMC 11.1 / M-Audio Delta 410 / Xitel HIFI Pro / Xitel HIFI Link
    NetRemote 2.0 / 6 Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total
    ELO 15" Touchscreen, Nokia 770 and Advent 3500PC Mobile PC 7" TS
    Droid 2 Global

Click here to visit my Nowplaying Showcase Blog

Not sure where Rob has been. Wish he would jump in
    John

Now Playing skin creator

Girder 5.0 / Elk-M1EZ8 / Ocelot / SECU-16IR /SECU-16I / SECU-16 / BobCat Humidity
    JRMC 11.1 / M-Audio Delta 410 / Xitel HIFI Pro / Xitel HIFI Link
    NetRemote 2.0 / 6 Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total
    ELO 15" Touchscreen, Nokia 770 and Advent 3500PC Mobile PC 7" TS
    Droid 2 Global

Click here to visit my Nowplaying Showcase Blog

I have corresponded with Ron on this issue. My problems are due to the dated software I have. The key issue being no Direct IR support. I can get Version 1.0 of Designer running using this post: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=215952 . It is draconian and not for everyone to try. It worked temporarily but now there is no display in the designer so no changes to the layout can be made. Even so, I can make changes to action lists and record new IR codes. I solved the Direct IR problem for Version 2.0 by preventing a new version of the PPC software from being installed. Now I have been able to use Designer 2.0 to make changes. The remaining issue (not a show stopper) is the appearance on the PPC. The images appear pixelated as opposed to the previous smooth appearance. I, unfortunately, do not know enuff about the image import and such to try soimething there because I used J Lee's template and modified it. I am happy to purchase a version 2.0 upgrade but don't know exatly what bits to buy. I would, however, hope that a qhick look can be made into the graphics display issue. I do not expect any code to be written but maybe it is just a global variable in the CCF that I can zap. In addition, to use the old PPC code, revision 1.4 will work but not 1.5.

Correct. The DirectIR (not using a USBUIRT) has sadly been removed, quite a while ago.

We will look into the pixelated issue. Can you send us an CCF showing this?
    Ron
    No support through PM

Default CCF showing pixelation

This file was created first in 1.0, read into 2.0, modified and saved as 1.1(rev 1.4). It is being used on an axim x51 with the version 1.0 ppc client and Direct Ir Plugins.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334